How to come?
Les Arcs ski resort is located right above Bourg-Saint-Maurice in Savoie France. It’s a perfect place for speedriding and freeride skiing. Our training spot are located above 2000m high, so no worries we usually have good snow condition from December to April.
There are many way to reach Bourg Saint Maurice
- By PLane : The closest International airport are Lyon Saint Exupéry (LYS) and Geneva (GVA), From there, you’ll find buses to reach Bourg-saint Maurice, ( d’alti-bus).
- By Train : The easiest and greenest way
It arrives in Bourg aint maurice’s down town. you can then grab a funicular and shuttles to reach your ski resort. The easiest way to book a train ticket : Trainline
- By bus from the main airport and local town : Train line
- By car : Find us on google map
- By ski from Peisey-Vallandry and La Plagne ski resorts. Paradiski’s website
Where to stay?
A little bit of help can be usefull, feel free to contact the tourist office they will help you with that :
First, anticipate, the earlier you book, the easiest it is to find something
You can stay where ever you wish in les Arcs (Arcs 1600, 1800, 1950, 2000), Bourg-Saint-Maurice, Peisey-Vallandry, Peisey-Nancroix…and be in time at the meeting in the morning ( 10 am in Arcs 2000)
Here some usefull links to find an accommodation
To call the booking center: +33 (0)4 79 07 68 00 .