How can you come and meet us ?
Les Arcs are just next and above Bourg-Saint-Maurice in Savoie, in the heart of Tarentaise Valley. It’s an amazing playing field for speedriding. Our riding areas are all above an altitude of 2300 m where we enjoy excellent snow conditions until the end of April.
- By plane : the nearest international airports are : Lyon Saint Exupéry (LYS) and Genève (GVA), different buses can take you to the Tarentaise Ski Ressorts Alti-bus website.
- The TGV train arrives as far as Bourg-Saint-Maurice, at this point a funicular and a free shuttle service can take you straight to your place of residence SNCF website.
- By bus : from different towns : Grenoble, Chambéry, Albertville. Alti-bus website.
- By car : check the Mappy plan, clicking here.
- Skying : from Peisey-Vallandry and La Plagne ski ressorts; Check the Paradiski website !
Finding somewhere to stay ?
Here is a little help to find accommodation !
The sooner you look for it, the easier it will be, especialy if you want to come during a French School Holidays.
Whether you choose to stay in Les Arcs (1600, 1800, 1950, 2000), Bourg-Saint-Maurice, Peisey-Vallandry or Peisey-Nancroix… You will be fine to be right in time at our rendezvous time.
It’s at 10 AM every morning just in the middle of the resort !
Please contact the « Office du Tourisme » reservation service :+33 (0)4 79 07 68 00 . Call them, it’s the easiest and quicker way to find the perfect accommodation for you.
To find an accommodation, check this page.
We also recommend to contact the Versoyen Camping Ground, they rent little chalets, lower in the valley at a competitive price.
Don’t forget to check the special offers of the Office du Tourisme, they sometimes offer interesting packages : ski passes + accommodation!
And just in case you didn’t find anything, please contact us, we have friends renting apartments.